Saturday, August 30, 2008

worried about the leadership

I've been watching wwl and wdsu streaming online. I am finding alot of our leaders giving misinformation. Particularly earlier FEMA leader or spokesmen claiming that Gustav was now a cat 5 storm at around 1 pm. Then it was half an hour of FEMA, HUD, and other fed organizations patting each other on the back. I say save it for later and stop burning a half an hour of peoples time when they need important information. C Ray also needs to get the hell away from the mike. He was ok at the earlier press conference but completely lost it at the 7 pm one. I was sitting there thinking he's getting as bad as he was post katrina. And Jackie earlier congratulating herself and the rest of city council for working together. ITS YOUR F ING JOB.

At least in all this I'm glad to see people erring on the side of caution and leaving. No one trust those levees, which is a good thing

1 comment:

LatinTeacher said...

Word! And I am glad you are back.